Thursday, June 16, 2011

Late announcements .____.

These announcements are from the Batch Council. I was supposed to announce during homeroom, but then I forgot. Sorry it's super late.
  • Batch shirt. Each section has to submit one design by June 27. Our batch shirt this year is RED.
  • Batch acquaintance party. It's by section (just like last year), but it's gonna happen on the same day. July 8, I think.
  • Prom. We need to suggest at least two themes.
  • Fund-raiser. We're gonna have a concert, and we need performers. The funds we get will go to the batch money.

3 comments:

  1. Who makes the Batch design?

    I can vectorize the final design if you guys want

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure about who makes it. Ask ms. president nalang :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I'm gonna do for the concert. :>

    ReplyDelete